The season of the last travel of the year is upon us. I’m deep in revisions for Cirque American book two (which I think y’all are going to like), so this should be fun.
Coming up this weekend, I’ll be in Saratoga Springs, New York, for World Fantasy — here’s where you can catch me if you’re there too:
- Reading! at 2:30 p.m. in Broadway 1: Most likely from Double Down or Fallout (audience choice!).
- Christopher Rowe will be reading at 3:30 p.m. in Broadway 2: You should come! It’ll be great!
- “Children’s Literature as Parent to Adult Fantasy” at 5 p.m. with Gili Bar-Hillel (mod.), Gwenda Bond, Lee Harris, Nina Kiriki Hoffman, Tamara Vardomskaya in City Center 2A: I’m gonna have things to say about this. It’s the YA panel. Sort of. And a good group of panelists.
- 8:30 p.m. City Center 2A & B: Mass signing; I believe this is open to anyone.
- “Tropes That Will Not Die!” panel at 10 a.m. with Craig Shaw Gardner (mod.), Gwenda Bond, Gordon Van Gelder, Sandra Kasturi, Thomas Monteleone in City Center A.
I’m also almost definitely popping over to Rhinebeck to drop by Oblong Books Saturday afternoon and sign some stock and see mine wonderful agent Jennifer Laughran.
YALLFEST! Nov. 13 & 14.
More on this next week, but in brief — here’s my schedule for Saturday the 14th.
12 p.m. Signing at Blue Bicycle Books
2 p.m. Jedis & Superheroes at Charleston Music Hall
4 p.m. Strong Femal Characters: Ugh! at Charleston Museum
6 p.m. YA Smackdown!