- Kathleen Duey talks about her twitter novel experiment over at Cyn's spooky place. I highly recommend following her for the installments.
- A profile of Ayelet Waldman in the WashPost; I still miss her blog. She was a natural.
- Library raves!
- Nikola Tesla and a deserted site on Long Island at Science Times. (Via Jenny D.)
- I can't remember if I've blogged this, but YA and children's writers might want to check out the new Katherine Paterson Prize at the reinvented Hunger Mountain journal from my MFAlma mater.
- Summer reading recs from Gavin and Kelly.
- Lisa Gold on the dangers of Wikipedia hoaxes and lazy fact checking.
- Maud on NPR talking about Mark Twain. Christopher and I were just talking about his Joan of Arc novel a few days ago.
- Mary at the must-read Kid Lit site reviews the most excellent Carol Lynch Williams' The Chosen One.
- Erin talks about pens and recommends her faves.
- Greg van Eekhout on revising out those bugbear repeated words, which seem to infect every manuscript.
3 thoughts on “Tuesday Hangovers”
Thanks for the links, I have found another site to read daily.
Thanks for the lovely compliment — I’m a big fan of your site. Your end of 2008 reading list steered me to Lauren Groff’s book and reminded me about Ms. Hempel.
Gwenda, Ayelet Waldman is blogging again, and has been for a while now. Hurrah! http://www.ayeletwaldman.com/
Comments are closed.