- "'Vampire' Unearthed from Venice Plague Grave" (happy Friday the 13th!). Also, ancient Roman joke book.
- This blog posts a story about how a book got its title each day. (Via Maud.)
- Sara Zarr on the insanity of photo retouching, and being okay with looking like yourself in your publicity photos. Right. On.
- Andrew Auseon's new, exquisitely titled Jo-Jo and the Fiendish Lot is on the streets, and there's this neato accompanying site too.
- "The Kindle Revolution."
- Colleen tells a ghost story. We should have a designated ghost story day in the 'sphere–next Friday the 13th, perhaps?
- What's up with Drac's neckwear in the 1931 movie version?
1 thought on “Friday Hangovers”
Huh. What find interesting about that article on the Kindle Revolution is the section where the FSG editor talks about how the high profile reviews no longer translate to sales but that word-of-mouth and networked marketing does.
Dug the book title blog as well.
Comments are closed.