- Kelly Link tames Bat Segundo. (As if such a thing is possible!)
- William Gibson on how it never gets any easier.
- This Book Is For You recommends Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn to fans of Dennis Lehane and Kate Atkinson. Good enough for me.
- Joe Schreiber offers a dead-on reaction to the nonsense about Goodnight Moon from the
NYTBRNew Yorker that seems to have pissed everyone off.
- The New Yorker on Walt Disney and his legacy. (Via Theresa Duncan.)
- The future is 2020ish: Life on the moon.
- As always, Dolly steals the show.