- Jeff shares Elvis’s secret.
- The Sci Fi Channel hosted a D.C. forum on the end of the world.
- The Young Lions’ party looks pretty swank. (Via Sarvas.)
- The Wednesday Chef recommends Bill Buford’s Heat.
- Another great post on research and storytelling by one of House’s writers.
- Things like this are what make me love the genre; I just don’t see this happening anywhere else. I’m in. Even if it means I’ll have to do that most loathesome of things: finish a short story. Because as a reader of F&SF, the thing that would make me most happy is more stories by women in it for me to read. (By the way, it seems like Asimov’s has been publishing more stories by women since Sheila Williams took over — anyone crunched those numbers? Maybe I’ve just been paying more attention to the gender balance.)
1 thought on “Wednesday Hangovers”
Somewhere in the comments her slush reader notes that Sheila is actively trying to buy more women. (But there are so many posts and comments now that I can’t find where he said it.)
Comments are closed.