- Item the first: We will be at the Decatur Book Festival this weekend. Christopher is doing a talk at the Eddie's Attic stage at 2:30 Sunday, about Sandstorm and also doing work-for-hire and the differences and similarities between that and original work; come. It'll be good. Otherwise, we'll be around and about and please do say hello.
- Blondie at Coney Island (and other photos by Bob Gruen).
- Colleen on a faaaabulous new long novelette by Connie Willis, "All About Eve" available from Subterranean. I loved it to pieces.
- Ann Patchett offers some writing advice in a new e-book, which I'll definitely be snagging. I love Patchett's nonfiction work almost as much as as her novels.
- Another couple of Flavorwire links: monstrously modified vintage cityscapes and history's ill-fated literary couples.
- A gorgeous post from Phoebe North inspired by her experience of Hurricane Irene.
- Horror movie makers talk about their own favorite scary creepfests.
- Cyn talks about themes and concerns and the making of her wonderful series that began with Tantalize. Check it out.
- Classic insults from classic actors. (Via the wily cinetrix.)
- The fine art of museum security in the WaPo.
- And, yes, yes, it's been everywhere already, but can you really watch Tom Waits Cookie Monster too many times? When you are tired of this, you are tired of life.
1 thought on “Tuesday Hangovers Et Things”
Thanks so much for the link, Gwenda! And great round-up, as usual.
Comments are closed.