- Cooper the Cat's eye view of Seattle. (Via Kelley.)
- A couple of things caught my attention at PW recently: a column on tricking adults into reading YA and a short interview with Jo Graham (whose Black Ships I adored and whose Hand of Isis just got a starred review and is sitting near the top of my TBR pile).
- Jeff Ford recommends Jed Berry's The Manual of Detection, my favorite book of the year so far. You want this one. Trust me. And it officially releases Feb. 19.
- Meghan offers an early recommendation for Holly and Cecil's Geektastic anthology, which is one of the most fabulous anthology concepts ever and sounds like it has the execution to match.
- New Dave Schwartz novella, "Escape to Bird Island," over at The King's English.
- Bibliophile Stalker has an interview with Ben Parzybok of Couch fame (yet another book I need to read, stat).
- Some vigorous debate about ass-kicking female characters–pro, con, etc.
- Cybils winners have been announced.
- Colleen on covers and the logic therein–I actually love the Paper Towns dual covers, but I can see where they might not necessarily appeal to guys.
1 thought on “Tuesday Hangovers”
Thanks for the PW link- always an interesting if not frustrating topic!
Comments are closed.