- Dept. of Not Again: HarperCollins lay-offs happening today. Updated: More info on the bad news.
- Check out Forgotten Books, which connects users to either the full text online and/or sources to buy really old, really cool books. (Via Jeff Ford.)
- Fabulous writer and fabulous illustrator and fabulous person Gene Brenek interviewed over at Cyn's place. Gene did all those excellent logos for various places/things in the Tantalize/Eternal universe. And he's one of my fellow Revisionistas.
- At the Daily Beast, Maud recommends that before Kate Christensen's latest novel, Trouble, comes out in June, you check out her backlist. See also: Maud's excellent piece about her father in Granta.
- Laurel Snyder has written the introduction for a new edition of E. Nesbit's Five Children and It, clearly excellent news. Can't wait to read her forthcoming novel, Any Which Wall.
- Why do I never buy the specimen collection of Alfred Russel Wallace by accident?
- Going back to the old school New Mutants. Interesting. (Via Dave.)
- Lisa Madigan imagines a visit to the writer's workstation by Tim Gunn. God, I love this.
- An in-depth post on the concept of high concept.
1 thought on “Tuesday Hangovers”
Thanks for the love, BondGirl!
Comments are closed.