- I haven’t read the Stephenie Meyer books (I know), but I very much enjoyed the (spoiler heavy) Edward vs. Jacob Smackdown over at Seven Imps.
- Margo Rabb offers a list of YA titles with cross-over appeal for adults.
- Jules Feiffer interviewed at The Onion. (Via Leila.)
- The lovely and ingenious Kassia offers some insightful analysis about the demise of the LA Times Book Review (she also appeared on Jim Lehrer about the subject). I suspect she is entirely right that most book sections haven’t done a good job serving their communities. See also: Carolyn comments on the oddness of it all from the vantage point of being an LAT book blogger.
- Max offers a pointer to the fabulous NYRB Children’s Collection.
- Kelley Eskridge appears on the Reality Break podcast, and that’s sure to be worth a listen.
- Awful studio background maps. Oh, I love this.
- Mr. McLaren gets handy around the house’s exterior and mini-catastrophe ensues.
- Finally: RIP Rosie.
1 thought on “Tuesday Hangovers”
There’s an interesting Stephanie Meyer piece by Laura Miller in Salon running today, too: “Touched by a vampire”
I look forward to decades of WisCon panels arguing feminist readings of these books…
Comments are closed.