- Sorry for the lack of posting, but I’m on schedule with my revision and thus I’m not too sorry. But there is good stuff afoot in the ‘sphere, so here I am.
- Leila has the goods on Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog. w00t.
- Pinky’s looking for her wig.
- There’s going to be a book based on Lizzie Skurnick’s (aka Old Hag) Fine Lines column over at Jezebel. Whooping of joy commenced. In celebration, Maud has the Hag’s recipe for Salade Nicoise.
- Speaking of le Maud, she also posted about Susan Maddux’s amazing Hawaiian watercolors the other day. Gorgeous.
- My school has gained its independence. I look for only more great things to happen as a result.
- Nancy Drew love at NPR. Reminding me to Netflix that adaption from last year (yeah, I know, it was supposed to be just eh, but I wanna see it anyway).
- The tiny car page. (Via Gavin.)
- Jewelry (possibly) made from Jane Austen’s hair. Don’t tell Billy Bob Thornton.
- Jeff VanderMeer’s favorite short fiction fantasists. Good list with lots of fabulous women writers.
- An interview with the creator of the new controversial D&D edition at Guy’s Lit Wire.
- Austin on Joy Division and Control.
- J.L. Bell on American fantasy’s treatment of American Indians.
2 thoughts on “Wednesday Hangovers”
Thanks for the link, Gwenda. You’re such a blog maven!
Thanks for the Finelines tip. Lurve lurve lurve.
Comments are closed.