- A new issue of Chizine is live.
- Dave Schwartz on the error of breaking up (and erasing) the marriage of Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson.
- Why, yes, spybots are cool.
- Mr. McLaren has the skinny on works new to the public domain this year.
- Maureen McHugh meditates on her own "contract rooted in capitalist obsessions with property," aka marriage. (Anniversary congratulations!)
- Oh, and by the by, when you’re reading Justine’s latest writing posts, don’t forget to check her out on Scrivener. This is the best post I’ve seen thus far on its virtues. Love, love, love the Scriv.
- Meghan has posted some cute pictures of New Year’s, including doggy dog ones (I really love this one of Emma).
- Science books to look for in 2008. (Via Jenny.)
2 thoughts on “Friday Hangovers”
Justine definitely made me a convert on Scrivner. –I kept meaning to after you posted, but you didn’t have her spiffy graphics. 🙂
Justine’s fancy screen caps win again!
Comments are closed.