- The way we learn extreme balance.
- Colleen has (what I consider to be) the last word on the Kincaid/The Wild Girls dust-up.
- Dave Schwartz points out that Kate Bernheimer’s Brothers and Beasts anthology of men writing about fairy tales is out, and shares some of his own contribution.
- Karen Joy Fowler hobnobs with stahs.
- And it had never before occurred to me to try and camouflage myself as a vending machine — still, for those solo dog walks, I bet it would cut down on the rude comments from passing rednecks in giant automobiles.
- Link above via Chris Barzak, whose One for Sorrow got a helluva review in the Washington Post over the weekend. Yay! I really have to get around to this one, since I have no idea why I haven’t yet.
- The Cybils SF and F noms — more, more, more!
- Carolyn reviews the new Tom Perrotta.
- The Ladies of Seven Imps are joined by Roger Sutton for a tri-review of Perry Moore’s Hero that’s definitely worth your time.
1 thought on “Tuesday Hangovers”
Karen with Riley! That is so AWESOME!
Hehem. Never mind me . . .
Comments are closed.