- A quick reminder that Always Week starts tomorrow, when I’ll be posting the first installment of an absolutely fantastic round table between some of my favorite people in the world over at the LBC site. More details in the a.m.
- Ed Park reviews William Gibson’s Spook Country in the L.A. Times. I always love Mr. Park’s reviews.
- Matt Ruff has an essay up at Powell’s about the genesis of Bad Monkeys. I thought it was a tremendously fun read.
- Matt Cheney interviews Mary Ann Caws about her book Glorious Eccentrics, and reminds me that there’s a copy around here somewhere I’ve been meaning to get to for ages now.
- J.L. Bell offers J.K. Rowling some sentence-level advice.
- Jonathan Yardley on a new Mata Hari bio that looks very interesting.
1 thought on “Sunday Hangovers”
Completely unrelated but I was reading a Diana Wynne Jones books today for kicks, Eight Days of Luke, and I thought to myself: Waaaait a minute. Rowling’s Potter books really are just a pale imitation of Jones’.
Not sure why I didn’t notice this before.
Comments are closed.