- Key A-Team members Dirk Benedict, Mr. T and Dwight Schultz will be on Most Haunted attempting to contact George Peppard, their dearly departed comrade. Word is they need his help because they’ve been convicted of a crime they didn’t commit. (Via Andy Duncan.)
- Heliotrope Issue 2 is now live.
- Sign Maureen Johnson’s online petition to keep The Bermudez Triangle on the shelves in Bartlesville.
- Roger Sutton wonders about the proliferation of metafictional fairy tale retellings for kids who may never have encountered traditional versions.
- A fantastic piece in The Believer by Justine Taylor: "The Codex Seraphinianus."
- Would you live in a dome?
- The ever-wonderful Colleen gets feted with the full Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast interview treatment. Check it out.
- Really wonderful NYT piece by David Grossman.
- The award-winning Justine wishes for the eternal life of Harry Potter.
- Austin on David Hockney’s Secret Knowledge.
2 thoughts on “Monday Hangovers”
I feel compelled to note that despite their many advantages, domes are extremely inefficient in terms of optimal bookshelf capacity.
Well, once publishers get hep to the dome and start-making curvy books …
Comments are closed.