- Fusenumber8 with some thoughts on marketing comics to girls, and how smart Marvel will be if they market the Tamora Pierce-penned White Tiger to Tamora Pierce’s legion of fans. More here, along with some images of an authorized fan comic done for a school project.
- Amazing little dress-form sculptures by Leigh Pennebaker (via the ever-stylish Lauren Cerand).
- Holly Black has posted an excerpt from her forthcoming novel Ironside, and is running a flash fiction contest for three ARCs. (This and Cecil’s Beige are the two novels I’m most looking forward to this year, so yay!)
- The 12 Sexiest Men Who Were Never Alive. You gotta love a list with Sherlock Holmes, Haldir, and Totoro on it. And bonus lists of the 6 Sexiest Men Who Used to Be Alive and 13 Sexy Men Who Are Real and Alive. (Via somebody, but I forget who.)
- Video for Kama Aina’s song "Glasgow Sky."
- Some things that tip off Nalo Hopkinson that a story’s in trouble.
- 13 Things That Do Not Make Sense.
- The Antikythera Mechanism.
- I want one of these bracelets.
- Krampus the Devil is my holiday hero.
2 thoughts on “Monday Hangovers”
Thanks for the pimp!
Comments are closed.