Skip to content
- Jane Smiley joins the product placement in novels hurrah, sparked by Cathy’s Book, and she’s a bit more sympathetic than most. The thing is, whatever this book is, I know it will be great. Because, hello, Sean Stewart would be involved with nothing less. So I’m not too worried about Cover Girl compromising the quality; unlike what’s happened on America’s Next Top Model. And besides, anything that has Sean working in print makes me happy.
- Toxoplasma news. You have it. I have it. See also.
- Austin Kleon on using powerpoint for good, and not its usual evil.
- Over at the Endicott blog, Terri Windling points some samples of the striking art of Julie Morstad, who did those beautiful images for the new Neko Case. Beeyootiful.
- Liza Palmer on character.
- Jen Robinson’s list of 200 cool girls from children’s lit.