It’s been one of those weeks and the questions are more interesting than normal. (Via Dave.)
Behind the cut.
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No, but in college I managed to live next door to lots of people who were, including some pleasant (when you passed them getting the mail and whatnot) drug dealers — once the cops even searched their car tires and trunk and there was a DEA agent parked up the street all the time.
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Only if they go upside down or I’m screaming very loudly.
3. When’s the last time you’ve been sledding?
Pretty sad that I can’t remember! I blame global climate change. We just don’t get the snow here anymore. At least five years.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
With someone else. I have a devil of a time sleeping alone now.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes. Mostly. Though maybe not always in the kind this means.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Ask a silly question…
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
I know he did.
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Angelina Jolie. Clearly.
9. Do you stay friends with your ex’s?
Not so much. But I don’t actively hate them either. Most of my exes are just exes and weren’t ever really "friends," as such. I used to have this whole stupid thing where I didn’t date people who I thought I could be friends with — because then it wouldn’t work out and I’d be missing this great friendship or I’d have to do the awkward-for-all-the-mutual-friends hang-out thing post-relationship collapse. It was a pretty big deal to discard this policy when I met ahem.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, but I consistently get beaten by a 7-year-old. (In school, I did use poker to cheat cheerleaders and innocent types out of money at slumber parties though. They didn’t know how to play At All.)
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Don’t think so. But close.
12. What’s your favorite commercial?
I’m kind of anti-commercial. But I love it when Richard does that old pork slogan one.
13. What are you allergic to?
Penicillin, pollen, mold. Shrimp. Some drug that starts with an A. Getting the allergy tests so I can be sure.
14. If you’re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Sure. Probably more than one. Might take me a bit to remember what they are though.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Sort of. It’s really not a good idea though.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Pretty regularly. But not as much as I think I will before I wake up.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
21. What’s the one thing on your mind now?
How many questions are in this thing anyway?
22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is?
Not a clue. Does this mean I’m old? Or just out of touch with the celebrity gossip?
23. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Not always, but mostly.
24. What cell service do you use?
Cingular and we have the worst phones EVER.
25. Do you like Sushi?
Only if like means adore.
26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Yes. The multiple.
27. What do you wear to bed?
I love pajamas. Pajamas are my favorite thing. Pajamas.
28. Been caught stealing?
No, but I have watched the Jane’s Addiction documentary several times.
29. What shoe size do you have?
30. Do you truly hate anyone?
Depends on the moment. But, routinely, yes.
31. Classic Rock or Rap?
Classic Rap. (I’m going with Dave’s answer.)
32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
33. Favorite Song?
Hard to say. I do really love "Linus and Lucy" though. It just makes me happy.
34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
Sure. Especially in high school.
35. What food do you find disgusting?
Mushrooms! Anchovies! Sardines! Blech!
36. Do you sing in the shower?
No, but Christopher does.
37. Did you ever play, "I’ll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
Don’t think so. But I think my grandmother gave a couple of the other kids what-for for playing it once.
38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Did I go to high school? It’s not pretty.
39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
40. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yes, multiple times. Usually by my brother. I’ve also punched people in the face though, including my bro and one guy who has a heart-shaped scar on his cheek from my big costume jewelry ring (he started it). But I didn’t enjoy retaliating. I was more of a kicker. Always self-defense.