- Claire Light on literary maps. I also recommend visiting the Imagination Gallery B Literary Arts (Groucho’s letters!) as a whole and Book Arts.
- An excellent cenote site. (Thanks, C.)
- Fairhope, Ala.; home to eccentrics and artists?
- Agent Jenny Rappaport asks why fantasy is doing better than science fiction at the moment?
- The Happy Booker interviews Joyce Carol Oates in the WaPo.
2 thoughts on “Wednesday Hangovers”
Fairhope is a great place, my favorite town in Alabama. Forget Monroeville, Fairhope is probably Alabama’s literary capital. I just hope they don’t start bottling their water.
LOVE groucho’s letters! thanks for that link! are you going to go see it when you’re in dc next week?
Comments are closed.