- Sara Gran (whose Dope I’m really looking forward to reading) has been writing a series of excellent posts telling the circuitous story of her book Come Closer. And, in tandem, much of her career. The first post is here.
- Booksquare hosts Joan Kelly talking about her wild expectations that her first book’s publication might get her laid. Or at least bring back some ghosts of the past. (This is a great post.)
- The Magazine Reader is amusing this week; on killing Cargo and the foibles of the press’ generation fixation.
- Theresa Duncan uncovers some lovely money.
- Another one for the blogroll: BibliOdyssey. (Via Meghan.)
- Good posts over in Justineland. (Pssst… Read the comments.)
- Adam Gopnik on the Gospel of Judas.
- Michelle Richmond on Borges.
2 thoughts on “Wednesday Hangovers”
Hmm, I’m unable to read the comments in the Justineland posts, for the reasons described in the previously-linked-to Chris McLaren post.
Comments are closed.