- Colleen wants to know where you get your ideas.
- Catholic Church to abolish limbo. (Via Mr. Barzak.)
- Scott has a new installment of his writing advice, complete with Raymond Chandler.
- The Watcher on how to fix the Oscars.
- Apparently, reading blogs before bed leads to strange interludes in dreams where your husband is berating you to, "Add Meghan McCarron and Dave Schwartz to your blogroll!" while you insist, "I already have!" Anyway, my color quiz results are as depressing as anyone’s, despite the teaser:
I took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!
"Strives for a life rich in activity and experience…"
Click here to read the rest of the results.
4 thoughts on “Tuesday Hangovers”
I just want you to know that I respect and esteem you for your personal accomplishments.
And I’d like you to know that I feel a tender and sympathetic bond with you.
Dammit. I thought the Limbo dance was being banned. What of the Lambada?
One, but only one of you, may be my voluptuous atmosphere of sensuous luxury. Fight!
Comments are closed.