New Year’s EVE hangovers (see below explanation of the inner workings of BondGirl Bizarro World):
- Don’t tell anyone, but it turns out Florida’s weird.
- Wired lists the 50 best robots ever. And it’s a damn fine list.
- Greg van Eekhout (change your blogrolls and bookmarks!) has posted a podcast of his excellent story "Clean City," which first appeared in the honorable Say… magazine.
- An excellent profile of Margo Lanagan in which it is revealed that she writes ten pages a day when she’s working. ::cowering in awe::
- Southern Blog Cabal member Jeff Bryant’s back on the West Coast and has a lovely post about the road to prove it.
- Elizabeth Bear weighs in on the honor in ambitious failure in writing with an AMAZING post that you should definitely read. And she has made Sapphire and Steel icons, which makes me unbelievably, geektasticly happy.
- And finally, behind the cut, find out which superhero I am. (Though, honestly, I’d prefer to remain female in a perfect Metropolis.) (Via someone, I forget who, sorry!)
You are Spider-Man
|You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.