- Literary deaths quiz (via Maud): I got eight out of ten without even guessing, which disturbs me a tad.
- Victoria Garcia on how to helpfully critique writers still in the process of developing mad skillz. (Via Moles)
- New theory: J.T. LeRoy = Alanis Morissette. My evidence? “A hoax? A hoax is what you do to get people to buy a happy meal,” LeRoy said. (Via #1HS)
- Also from #1HS, list of films ordered by uses of the word fuck.
- Pooks maintains that storm chasing is boring. And she has data points.
- Clare Dudman on the Inky Boys story from Stuwwelpeter.
3 thoughts on “Tuesday Hangovers”
i got seven.
but seriously – eight out of ten of the dead people were men, if you include the “warm up” question as one of the two women included.
way more women have died in interesting ways in the last two centuries. that’s a gender disparity if i ever saw one!
Excellent point. I believe that women writers can kill themselves just as interestly as men.
Only a 5 for me. “Go read some sad books” says the final pop-up. Harsh.
Comments are closed.