- Superman II really is the best, primarily because of General Zod and his minions (especially the scowly one). In fact, I’d go so far as to say that almost every movie would be improved by Terence Stamp as Zod fiercing up the joint.
- Never play Trivial Pursuit against a science fiction writer when death is on the line.
- George the Dog would really like to live in a party house. He prefers it. He’s been wandering around all day looking for people to entertain him.
- Thai food kicks turkey and dressing’s ass, but I actually knew this already. However, I will raise things one AMAZING curried catfish.
- Related to four: It’s best to stay out of the professionals‘ way. Don’t mess with the notecards.
- The Johnny and June movie is actually really good. You should see it.
- Manly men can completely fix a leaky faucet. (And I’ve already adjusted to turning the cold tap the opposite direction too.)
- Alan can outsleep me! (Though in his favor, he did have that whole 14 hour drive thing.)
- Hiking is not about speed.
I find myself stalled at nine, but that’s just because I’m very, very sleepy. And anyway, we’d already established that the best thing about Thanksgiving is to be surrounded by a bunch of fantastic people. Check.
Hope yours was great too.