Hi! I am in the middle of many projects, but wanted to drop by here to share a few things ICYMI in acronym-fu.
If you’re local, I’ll be at Morris Book Shop at 4 p.m. tomorrow for Girl in the Shadows’ launch. They’ll have copies of my other books, I’m sure, and everything in the store is 20% off! Plus, it’s their 8th anniversary shebang, always a fun time. COME OUT.
Other newsy bits:
We saw Hamilton, which did not disappoint and in fact was mindblowingly amazing, and then I met someone outside who was wearing a Superman ring:
So, how about this? And @Team_Barrowman had on a Superman ring! #Hamilton pic.twitter.com/1ZyyUHqHKc
— Gwenda Bond (@Gwenda) July 6, 2016
- A super-fun new interview with Jennie Law at Women Write About Comics;
- I did a Between Two Lockers interview with Forever YA, which is one of my favorite things on one of my favorite sites (who also have said very nice things about the Cirque American books *happy feelings* pointed in Mandy Curtis’s general direction);
- I also did an interview with USA Today’s Happy Ever After on Girl in the Shadows’ release day;
- There was a whole blog tour with excerpts and reviews and interviews;
- And, um, on my birthday the Hollywood Reporter’s Heat Vision feature ran this amazing piece about the Cirque American books and comic and !!!
- Last but not least, Kate Leth, Ming Doyle and I were ALL on the Comixology podcast (listen or read the transcript at that link).
And yes, I owe the world a tinyletter! It’s coming this weekend! I promise!