- Just a few little links of note to pass on, for those of you lounging, feeling superior because you've done all your shopping, made all your plans, finished your novels, and lectures, and reading commitments… Where was I? Right. Links.
- Casey Wilson does the math on gender dominance and the NYT bestseller lists for children's and YA. Interesting findings.
- Genevieve Valentine's next novel will be Glad Rags, out from Atria in 2014. *flapper confetti canons* Go congratulate her.
- And speaking of friends with good news, have you congratulated Mr. Barzak on his first novel being made into a movie yet? Get to it.
- An old, but well-worth-your-time entry from Toby Buckell on piracy and being a writer. (Argh, matey.)
- Jincy Willett shares Microsoft's suggestions for spelling corrections for her new novel.
- And, finally, the top 25 zooborns of all time. For me, it's all about number 6.
- Happy holidays or holidaze, whichever the case may be.
1 thought on “Friday Hangovers, Quicker Than Kris Kringle Edition”
I, for one, CAN NOT WAIT for Willett’s next novel.
Comments are closed.