- A few links to close some tabs. Things will calm down soon and I'll make book posts–have been reading some amazing stuff lately. But for now links and back to some other projects that should be finished this weekend.
- Majorie Liu's Left Behind and Loving It series of writing process and related posts are worth a look. That latest ones are on leaving behind fear and finding inspiration.
- Katherine at Bunch of Grapes has an excellent post about why shopping discounters for books isn't really cheaper: "Actually, I'd say it costs more." (Via Meghan over on Twitter, I think?)
- The Washington Post covers RWA, and the reporter clearly had fun with the piece.
- Ursula Le Guin takes on three oft-cited rules of writing.
- Elizabeth Genco on Barron Storey.
- Janni points out one of the things I love best about a particular set of myths.
- You gave your dog what kind of haircut?
- Tansy has a great post on the thorny issues of boys and reading and what girls read, and the whole etc.
1 thought on “Sunday Hangovers”
Thanks for linking to my blog post. I’ve had so many nice responses to what was basically a gathering of info from a hundred other people, then losing my temper over one specific customer interaction.
And I see Reformed Vampire Support Group on your list… I’ve been a fan of Jinks since the Pagan Chronicles, but hadn’t gotten to that one yet… looks like I’ve got another book to add to my pile…
Comments are closed.