Closing tabs before heading to the airport:
- A podcast of my favorite Greg van Eekhout story "Will You Be An Astronaut" at Escape Pod.
- "The Meadows Museum of the Invisible."
- People can smell/taste/etc words.
- A fascinating post from the cinetrix about A.O. Scott's subtly brutal review of the Dave Eggers and Vendela Vida-written Away We Go. (Note: I am not an Eggers/Vida hater, but the review is worth reading.)
- All right, off to finish packing and drive three hours to the Albuquerque airport. Thus endeth Rio Hondo 2009.
2 thoughts on “Sunday Hangovers”
Thanks, Gwenda! What can I say? I have an overactive imagination.
If you and A.O. Scott ever have a duel, I’ll gladly be your second.
Comments are closed.