- This still counts as BEDA, even though it's a links post, right? I'll try to manage a more substantial one tomorrow.
- Jed Berry interviewed at Bookslut: "I love Edward Gorey’s umbrellas. There’s that one Edward Gorey story which is about a dog trying to find his master’s umbrella and every once in a while it cuts to an umbrella shop where this man is trying out umbrellas, until at last the whole store is full of umbrellas he has not accepted, and he leaves saying none of these umbrellas will do! The clerk is swooning with her hand against her forehead. It’s just hilarious."
- Colleen Lindsay on why writers can look to Dollhouse for pointers on what not to do.
- "Is this the future of the digital book?"
- How much does an author's photo matter? NPR explores.
- Colleen recommends Tim Wynne-Jones new book, The Uninvited, which is also getting a star in the next Horn Book. Want.
- Betsy is doing an insanely huge 100 Best Picture Books list. Laurel is doing 100 HORRIBLE Books.
- Niall says Heroes is getting decent again. So THAT'S why I have them stockpiled on the DVR.
- And, last but not least, check out the brand spanking new KidLit.com site–I think this is gonna be good. Go win books.
1 thought on “Tuesday Hangovers”
That was fast! I sent out feelers this morning and you’re already on it. Thanks for the plug!
Comments are closed.