- A couple of provocative posts the Tommorrow Museum: "Where Are the Renaissance Women?" and "Science Fiction: Women Do It Better" (featuring a plug for the awesome Carhullan Army/Daughters of the North). (Via Ed.)
- Steve Berman scares people. Related: Lauren Myracle challenges a whole bunch of YA writers to a Scare-A-Thon, and Cassie needs some help coming up with a way to scare herself silly whilst traveling.
- Lou Anders says to be brilliant, not competent. How about both?
- Dave Moles is blogging up a storm over at Jeff VanderMeer’s this week. Will there be an appearance by Skip?
- I concur with Matt’s grammatical analysis, because the more commonly used solutions for this problem are just so inelegant. Deliver me from "his or her." Also, someday I will catch up on my stack of One Story issues. I did manage to read Yannick Murphy’s the other day.
- The behind the scenes story of the Pam and Jim proposal scene.
- Okay, must work.
1 thought on “Tuesday Hangovers”
Paint me flattered!
Comments are closed.