- Scientist Diana Beresford-Kroeger’s bioplanning concepts are intriguing.
- Ann Hornaday meditates on George Lucas’s flaws as a storyteller.
- And the Nietzsche Nihilism Parody Award goes to… (Via Jenny D.)
- Speaking of Jenny D, she was recently on the Bat Segundo Show.
- Twilight trailer spoof fun.
- I remain convinced that The Dark Knight’s political subtext is so muddled and accidental as to be irrelevant, but enjoyed Emily Colette Wilkinson’s thoughts at the Millions anyway.
- And the current hand-wringing issue of the week: the aging of Hugo winners (and Nebula winners) over the years. See here, here and here for more.
1 thought on “Wednesday Hangovers”
Your Zizek tag is much funnier than mine! Thanks for Dark Night links – and you know, I feel this is a good opportunity to brag publicly about the fact that Emily Wilkinson was my student my first year at Columbia!
Comments are closed.