- Pygmy goats! (Via Matt Ruff.)
- Cynthia Leitich Smith interviews Kathleen Duey on Skin Hunger, sitting very near the top of my TBR.
- Kay Reindl at Seriocity has more on the screwing of Glen Morgan on Bionic Woman.
- John Green reads from the draft of his novel-in-progress, Paper Towns.
- Tricia Sullivan’s Manifesto of the Really Shitty First Draft.
- "Mr Bones" by Paul Theroux and this fascinating article by Marc Singer about Joyce Hatto, both in the New Yorker. (As recommended by Jenny D.)
- The Comics Curmudgeon, an excellent blog about strip comics. (Via Austin.)
- Capote on criticism and its limited uses.
- Cabinet of Wonders explores the Golden Mean.
- NPR does the usual women read more than men story. The boys are not going to take it!
- Madeleine Robins beautiful tribute post to NYC. Also, you should be reading this blog — best group blog in the world.
- Dana on the real religious nuts: saints (and mystics and ascetics).
- Please read and support the giant blog mobilization to memorialize Grace Lin’s husband Robert Mercer and raise money to fight cancer. See also Robert’s Snow: for Cancer’s Cure. This is an amazing thing.
3 thoughts on “Thursday Hangovers”
I love the pygmy goats story…
Thanks for pointing to the Comics Curmudgeon. From now on, it’s the way I’m getting my daily funnies fix.
Comments are closed.