- So I’m mostly caught up on reading Les Blogs, although I skimmed a whole bunch. Esp. the Potter posts. (Is it wrong to be happy that LJ and Typepad and Etc. went down yesterday, because that meant less stuff to read?)
- Speaking of which, J.L. Bell wants to know if his predictions panned out, and there’s a fascinating huddle in the comments at Leila’s (spoiler-heavy).
- TadMack has an excellent post on making space to write, including an amazing poem I’d never read by Naomi Shihab Nye on the subject.
- Over at the Blue Rose Girls, Alvina wants to know how writers really feel about getting editorial letters.
- Trisha at the YA YA YAs is wondering about where the upper YA romances are. (My next book is probably going to be one, but it’ll undoubtedly be classed as fantasy instead of romance.)
- The fabulous Micol Ostow, my sister-in-B&Bhood at the residency, has just had her website redesigned by Little Willow. So pretty. Go see.
- What Christopher was doing in my absence.
- Literaticat wants your book suggestions for SFF appreciation month at Books Inc.
- Diana Wynne Jones on writing for children vs. writing for adults (via somewhere!).
- Maureen McHugh on The Yiddish Policeman’s Union.
- Rachel Shea reviews Acacia in Book World.
- Terri Windling on editing.
1 thought on “Wednesday Hangovers”
Thanks for the compliment on Micol’s site! 🙂
Comments are closed.