- Whoops. Yesterday got away from me. Book post later.
- Amazing book structures. (Via Leila.)
- Will Shetterly on outlines.
- FAQ for Dogs, at McSweeney’s. (Thanks, Micol!)
- Justine on romances, followed by Cassie Clare on same. And see also Justine on swearing. Which I happen to adore.
- Emma Bull’s been posting lots of great Q&As on her LJ about her forthcoming novel Territory, which those with excellent memories will recall Holly Black recommended just the other day.
- Sarah Prineas kicks off a thread on titles.
- Evolving microbes in the lab. Fascinating stuff.
- Anne interviews Alice Sebold.
- And over at the Mumpsimus, Matt does that voodoo of calling an idiotic argument an idiotic argument that he does so well.
- The magazine writer smackdown over that profile of Angelina Jolie. Amusemoi.
2 thoughts on “Tuesday Hangovers”
I often think McSweeney’s isn’t quite as clever as it thinks it is…but that FAQ is awfully cute.
Ahem. A vote for the occasional detour into silly chick-lit territory, from the sometime rom-com writer. 😉
Comments are closed.