- Still dreadfully behind on e-mail, but if I owe you a response it should pop up in the next couple of days.
- Gavin wants you, yes you!, to join in on this new-fangled Howard Waldrop craze.
- The new Weird Tales cover is hot. And with Ann VanderMeer at the helm, I think we can look for even more exciting developments on the content side.
- And speaking of VanderMeers, Jeff has a thoughtful post about the value of broad taste and the sometime misinterpretation of that. Oh, and check out his collaboration with Cat Rambo, "The Surgeon’s Tale."
- Are you a nerd fighter yet?
- I should have stuck with the Fantasy Book Spot Tournament of Books; but you can still go play.
- Terri Windling on the work of artist Mark Ryden. I also adored the monkey paintings she posted a couple of days ago.
- Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast has an interview with M.T. Anderson.
- Like The Watcher, we give Raines two thumbs up.
- Three words I truly never thought I’d have a reason to say: Scalzi for President.
1 thought on “Sunday Hangovers”
Thanks for the mention of the Book Tournament — please do consider coming by to vote. The “Sweet 16” round ends today and the competition will continue until 4/1.
I’d like to bring to everyone attention the fact that Only Revolutions by Mark Z. Danielewski is currently getting it ass handed to it by The Oracle’s Queen by Lynn Flewelling. It would appear thar Ms. Flewelling has called out the troops and they have responded in force.
So if you’d like to see Only Revolution make it out of this match and on to the next round please help us out.
Comments are closed.