- Weird specialized dictionaries. (Via Brutal Women.)
- Justine has been reading manga and has a recommendation.
- Colleen has a fabulous entry on life and death and Margo Rabb’s new novel Cures for Heartbreak. See also: Jen Robinson’s recommendation for same.
- A lecture by Jeff VanderMeer on fantasy at the Odyssey Workshop is now available as a podcast.
- The divine Ysabeau Wilce on fashionable vs. chic. I just discovered Ysabeau’s blog last week and encourage you to bookmark away.
- Norton Award-nominated Maureen Johnson on how to be a a writer in 10 easy steps.
- Fuse on the children’s literature/Lost connection.
- Jeff has a dispatch from his friend George Kaplan, who’s already headed down to Atlanta for AWP. I’m heading out tomorrow morning, where I will join Pinky and my peeps at the trendy Day’s Inn, all of us having eschewed luxurious digs for free parking and wireless a few miles away. Something tells me you’ll still see us at your fancy hotel bar. I’m on a panel Saturday morning (opposite Kelly, natch), but I imagine I’ll also be findable around the Small Beer Press table quite a bit, so say hi. I’ll update as I can.
2 thoughts on “Wednesday Hangovers”
Oh! A Ysabeau Wilce blog…who knew?
Just wanted to say thanks for linking to my Cures for Heartbreak review. I had also enjoyed Fuse’s recent children’s literature / LOST connection. I’m going to have to go dig up the Moomin books now. Cheers!
Comments are closed.