- Meg Rosoff is seeking a title (common problem, lately!) and Mark Haddon suggested Sodomised Roughly By Pirates.
- Terri Windling reflects on children’s book writers, in addition to Beatrix Potter, who’ve been altered for the big screen.
- A long, spirited discussion about the Newbery results, and issues of seriousness and diversity. (Via somebody, but I forgot who.)
- Baby pandas! (Via La Gringa.)
- Battlestar Gallactica haiku from Darby.
- Jane Smiley on Barbaro’s death.
1 thought on “Tuesday Hangovers”
I also like:
AT SWIM, TWO (other) BOYS
Comments are closed.