- Some information about the difference between types of paper books are printed on — and why different books are done on different kinds.
- Katamari Damacy cake! Wow! (Thanks, Alan!)
- Lisa Yee is torturing holiday peeps again, so there must be a deadline.
- Turn the Page, a newish library web comic. (Via Fusenumber8.)
- Tamora Pierce on why she writes female heroes. See also: Janni Simner’s comments in response. I wholeheartedly agree that it’s selling boys short to assume they simply won’t read a book with a female protagonist.
- The books that won Jenny Davidson’s heart this year. Now THAT is a list.
- Best NYT headline ever: "Please Let It Be Whale Vomit, Not Just Sea Junk." Ambergris, that is. Or is it?
1 thought on “Tuesday Hangovers”
That is, in fact, ambergris. The best way to serve it is to fry it up with haggis. Then add some cow’s tongue and you’ve got yourself a winner! The cow’s tongue dilutes the rubbery texture of the ambergris and the haggis distracts from the taste of the ambergris.
Comments are closed.