- Emma Bull offers some much-needed fashion and etiquette advice to the First Lady.
- Roman sarcophagus in London remaps our map of Roman-era London. (Via William Gibson.)
- I’m going to
requestmake Christopher cook these pancakes this weekend.
- Sarah Weinman discovers Nancy Werlin’s YA work post NBAs and says "she’s simply one of the best crime novelists going right now." Meanwhile, the inexhaustible Literaticat has an excellent interview with Werlin at the Not Your Mother’s Bookclub blog.
- And speaking of YA and the NBA’s, judge Linda Sue Park recommends some other notable books turned up in the category’s reading.
- The 49th Meeting of the Skeptics Circle. My god, this made me happy.
2 thoughts on “Thursday Hangovers”
sadly, my dear, i’m exhaustible.
For Christopher: Here’s the hint with fruit-based pancakes: a slight touch of cinnamon, ideally freshly ground. I have me a banana-based pancake recipe that’s worked wonders.
Comments are closed.