- We just bid Ms. and Mr. Tingle Alley bon voyage on a journey to the frozen north; being in a centrally located city on a major interstate route has its advantages. Then I went to the post office to find an ARC of Cecil‘s Beige and jumped up and down with glee. Now I just have to convince myself to save it as a reward for the plane next weekend, and not immediately gobble it up. I have the day off. A nap is imminent. Sometimes life is very, very good.
- These photos of African kings are amazing. (Via Mr. McLaren.)
- Yet another Courtney Love piece, though this one’s better than most. I can’t tell if she’s started playing cutesy dumb or the drugs have finally eaten her brain.
- If this pans out, it’d be a major understatement to say it’s good news.
- The text of a PKD speech, "How to Build a Universe That Doesn’t Fall Apart Two Days Later." (Via Ed.)
- A most entertaining and excellent interview with Carrie Jones about her forthcoming Tips on Having a Gay (ex)Boyfriend.
- M. John Harrison on writing. (Via Mr. McLaren again.)
- A tourist map of Gotham.
1 thought on “Friday Hangovers”
Canadians have cured diabetes in mice. Brits may have found a more permanent vaccine for all strains of the flu. What has America produced of value to the world of late? I’m not being snide or snarky either. I just feel like I’m not thinking of something that I’m hoping we’ve done. If, erm, that makes sense. :/
Comments are closed.