- "Once More With Hobbits: A Lord of the Rings/Buffy the Vampire Slayer Adventure." (Via Largehearted Boy.)
- Adults reading YA. This is news? Yay, nonetheless. (Via TEV.)
- Bennett Madison on Cookie Mueller’s under-recognized work. (Note: This is a fantastic post.)
- New Alan DeNiro poem "The Were-Koontz." It joins "The Were-Crichton."
- The goods on a call for YA book proposals on girls and science, over at Moles’ digs.
- Erin and the InKY reading series go legit. This is the awesomest of awesome news.
- John Green on the lonelygirl15 and danielbeast youtube saga and how the taste for "realishness" may affect books.
- J.D. Daniels’ essay on Philip K. Dick at Kitchen Sink magazine. (Via Jenny D.)
- Over at Maud’s, Sean Carman on Andrea Seigel’s To Feel Stuff and Marisha Pessl’s Special Topics in Calamity Physics. (I’ll have a post on To Feel Stuff soonish; loved it.)
4 thoughts on “Friday Hangovers”
Thanks for the shout, but it’s not a go yet! The IRS has yet to decide, though we’re getting closer. This time the only thing they want from us is a higher filing fee (man, we should have low-balled our potential annual take!). I’m keeping my fingers crossed, though … I think it just might work!
I was using my crystal ball, natch. Still: very exciting!
Once More With Hobbits! The authors of that are friends of mine from college. (Well, friendly acquaintances of mine, actual friends of Matt’s.)
Pass-through friend status is one of the benefits of being in a relationship, imo.
Comments are closed.