1. Became world-famous. One of George’s most often-used nicknames is "The World Famous George Rowe the Dog" (always followed by a cheer of some sort, usually "Yay!"). There’s a reason.
2. Started a political movement.
3. Was used by CNN as the Poster Boy for American Values in cut-aways from the Supreme Court building during the deliberations on the 2000 election.
4. Was an honorary member of the U.S. Capital security force. George likely had top secret clearance.
7. Ate only Mickey Mouse-shaped pancakes. (It was in his contract rider.)
8. Did everything Christopher Rowe ever told him to do and meant.
9. Was always a good boy.