- I seem to have a cold (8-year-olds = bioterrorists). I resent this. My resentment is almost as great as my sadness at missing this year’s … Oscar Party. Almost. More whining about that to come, I’m sure. Even though I’ll be taking part in Ed’s live blogging extravaganza.
- Speaking of Ed, he conjures an updated "Ramona the Alternative" to go along with the beltless version of Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret.
- Birnbaum’s On Notice profiles a new book collecting 200 Eugene Meatyard photos. Must. Have.
- Heretical Unbeliefs at the Staircase Witty Joint. Also, via, Settala’s Wunderkammer. (Lovely pictures.)
- That crazy Big-Headed Canadian Whisky Man has a Guinness ice cream recipe.
- Interview with Salvador Plascencia. (Via YPTR.)
- I know I’ve mentioned this already, but Midnighters #3 is OUT. (Have you bought your copy yet?) Diana Peterfreund has a good post about the series and Scott’s opened a spoiler thread for discussion of the ending. Scott kindly gave me a copy when we were all over in Scotland and I devoured it on the plane ride home; I heart all the Midnighters books and this one is very, very excellent. And full of the good kind of math!
1 thought on “Thursday Hangovers”
All math is the good kind.
Comments are closed.