- The London Necropolis Railway.
- Serenity by the Muppets. (Via Ms. Known Forms.)
- Rodge Glass on Alasdair Gray in the Scotsman. (Via Maud.)
- The Fantasy Novel Title Generator. (Via Adam.)
- On Feb. 6, 1959 Carson McCullers hosted a luncheon for Isak Dinesen and Marilyn Monroe. (Via the stylish Wit of the Staircase.)
- Oh, and Maud and Maccers both point out that the real JT Leroy looks far more fake than the fake one did, even.
- (Also, Blogrolling appears to be down and, consequently, so is mine.)
2 thoughts on “Tuesday Hangovers”
I love the world.
Comments are closed.