The I’m Sleepy edition…
- Become an early fan of The Smug Superiority Show with Dana and Bill.
- Supastars Scott Westerfeld and Justine Larbalestier are interviewed at the wonderful Cynsations in advance of their supatrip to Bologna. (In honor of Justine saying they are only competitive over silly things, please email me your vote on which interview is better.) (KIDDING.)
- Bad News Hughes indulges in some RenFaire mockery with photos. Easy? Yes. Funny? At times, very; the last pic is my favorite. (Via Maud.) UPDATED: The Happy Booker takes a field trip to a reenactment and writes about it in the WaPo.
- The Antigeist summarizes the whole post-game interview.
- Jenny D loved Love Walked In (as did Ms. SuperSecret), which makes me very happy. My take is here.
- Biblically Correct Museum Tours: "My contention is evolution kills people," Jack said in an interview.
- And Hank Stuever on the excellent Johnny Weir.