- New Yorker piece on Battlestar Gallactica. (Via Niall Harrison.)
- Do you have a place that feels like home?
- Christopher got a new computer and, more importantly, sold "Another Word for Map is Faith" to F&SF. Yay!
- Sarah on Leif Garrett’s embarrassing drug arrest. (A subway ticket?)
- Excellent stunt casting on Veronica Mars — Maeby and George Michael!
- Maud Newton has written an article on Mark Twain for The American Prospect. Must purchase.
- Librarian Nancy loves Maureen McHugh. (Via Ed, who has some complaints about the framing of the rec.)
- Holly Black sez smart things on critiquing and helping takes things to the next level.
- Erin’s hot dog penguin slicer. (KDL, you must see.) (Scroll down.)
4 thoughts on “Thursday Hangovers”
gwenda, where the HELL did you find the hot dog penguin slicer?
i mean, what?
Is it a reflection on my age that when I read “George Michael” I immediately thought “formerly of Wham!”?
It is, isn’t it? *sigh*
I was equally shocked, Shana. I believe Erin (she and I went to writing boot camp together back when we were in high school) just made a trip to the giant international grocery Jungle Jim’s in Cincinatti. I’m told it is filled with deeply strange things.
Hey Darice — I think it probably just means you aren’t as big a television junky as me.
Comments are closed.