- Agent Obscura has an excellent post on the different methods writers can use for promoting their work.
- An update on the ED SF Project. Sign up! Sign up again! (And yes, I do really, really need to write my appreciation.)
- More from Maureen on the fun of The Story Prize event.
- The fabulous Lauren McLaughlin is writing a musical and has been watching lots of them as research. These are her findings.
- Andrea Seigel on the discovery that much of her new novel uses the 2nd person.
- Andrew Brower has a preview/short interview of Geoff Ryman’s forthcoming The King’s Last Song. (Scroll down.) I so can’t wait for this book.
- Hilary Mantel on psychics in the Guardian. (Via Jenny D.)
1 thought on “Monday Hangovers”
Thanks for heads up about the Ryman novel!
Comments are closed.