- Watching Ghostbusters when sick. Also, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (this was made to be a sickbed movie) with kleenex handy for the last half-hour. Oh, and Ball of Fire was on TCM too.
- Grocery shopping while starving and headachey. Now we have tons of food.
- Going back to the gym. Free weights at last. (At least, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.)
- Carol Emshwiller’s Mister Boots. (More on that anon.)
- Having too much good stuff to read, so that each next book is an agony to choose.
- Opening the long-neglected Roanoke file and realizing I’m already 54 pages into it.
2 thoughts on “Things of Happiness”
Ball of Fire, good!
Oh, I’ve had the Martian Death Cold too (excellent coinage there), I hope you recover more quickly than I seem to be doing…
Comments are closed.