Wikipedia sayeth about the nap (o, longed-for nap):
Nap or nap can refer to:
- a short sleep. See also: Power nap, Siesta
- a betting term for the best bet on a particular day.
- an acronym for the Normaal Amsterdams Peil.
- a TLA for Network access point.
- a measure of the thickness of a paint roller.
- a noun meaning day and sun in Hungarian.
- Neapolitan language (ISO 639 alpha-3)
- a sewing term for the raised surface of certain cloth, such as flannel.
- an abbreviation of "Not Applicable", which is used in banking.
And none of it makes me less sleeeeepy. But this sleepy poem at least makes me happy.
1 thought on “Ways to Amuse When You Are Getting Sleepy, Very Sleepy”
Another great sleepy poem is “The Sciences Sing a Lullaby” by Albert Goldbarth.
Comments are closed.