Skip to content
- Drop by and tell Jeff Ford what you want to hear about when he’s guest blogging at the LBC a week from now.
- Theresa Duncan lauds The Silver Jews, something I entirely support.
- John Barlow on his 17th Street experience in Slate.
- The Blackheart Gang’s "The Tale of How," an animated short. (Via NeedCoffee.)
- Niall Harrison on the great news that Air has raked in the Clarke award, on its world domination tour. I agree that it does feel odd that the book is only just recently getting all this attention, but man, what a dream come true.
- Jonathan Strahan calls attention to the fact that Susanna Clarke’s first story collection The Ladies of Grace Adieu is due this fall. Whether you liked the novel or not, you should be excited about this. No one (okay, I’m sure someone, but let’s pretend) can claim that her short stories aren’t pure magic.
- If you have a few extra bucks laying around, help Steph Burgis’s brother Ben go to Clarion, won’t you?