Before the Aussie day posting starts, let's see what Katharine Weber -- whose Triangle is all the rage over at the LBC this week -- has to say to the Bernard Pivot Questionnaire. (Inspired by the ladies of Seven Impossible Things, I asked Nicola these questions last week, you'll remember.) Katharine's answers are absolutely delightful (especially #5).
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Echoes and integrity.
4. What turns you off?
Dishonesty and ugliness.
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
The shuffling of a deck of cards.
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Other people's television.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Manual disimpaction technician.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Love your work!